If you’re one of those people who say ‘I never have time to train or eat right’ then here is a couple of tips to overcome these common excuses.
1) Plan your workouts and meals/snacks on your calander. This way you know that allocated slot is for either training time or nutrition. You wouldn’t miss a meeting or not have a shower because you were too busy…so why would you miss getting your fitness and diet in your daily routine?
2) Set alarms on your phone to remind you to have a meal or get your workout in. If it’s in your daily schedule you’re more likely to stick to it rather than come up with an excuse.
1) Prepare all your meals for the next few days. Making a big stir fry/salad can last a good 3 days. Separate into boxes for individual meals for when you’re on the go.
2) Have a specific plan of what you’re going to train that day. This way when it gets to training time you’re not spending 30 mins deciding what to do.
3) Have your gym bag ready the night before with cool box for meals, snacks and clothes ready to grab and go in the morning!